My neon green sewing and pattern cutting tools have been so popular I thought I’d give this rather zingy orange a go too!
The big pattern cutting ruler is available in cm’s and it enables you to quickly and easily add seam allowances, mark right angles and 45 degrees and draw curves.
The little sewing tool is available in cm’s or inches and makes quick work of marking common seam and hem allowances, marking the bias and with the aid of the drill holes and a couple of sharp pencils drawing circles to fixed diameters.
They’ve just arrived and before I put them on my Etsy shop I thought I’d give you lovely lot a chance to win a set.
All you have to do to enter is leave your name in a comment and let me know whether you would like the little sewing tool in cm’s or inches.
Good luck and happy sewing!!!
***19/1/14 UPDATE!! The lucky winner is Julie Partridge. Congratulations!!***
- The prize is an orange pattern cutting ruler (in cm’s) and your choice of either a cm or inch little sewing tool, no alternative prizes are available.
- The competition is open from today (5th January) and ends on Sunday 19th January at 6pm.
- The prize will be posted so entry is open to UK residents only.
- The only way to enter is to leave your name and your choice of little sewing tool (cm or inch) in a comment.
- I will choose a winner at random after the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via this blog, either via email if available or a separate blog post. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours an alternative winner will be randomly selected and notified.